Correcting, planning, controlling, and coordinating all maintenance work.
- Conduct routine inspections of the Machineries, Equipment’s, and Vehicles.
- Implement and improve on the safety work plan/ quality work plan in the maintenance activities.
- Plan, Organize and Execute the maintenance works.
- Responsible for reducing the number of breakdowns in factory and solve major callbacks.
- Responsible for supervising for the effective implementation of scheduled maintenance plan.
- Preparation of the Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual maintenance schedule.
- Maintenance of reports and records.
- Responsible for arranging spare parts and tools.
- Coordination of factory renovation project.
- To carryout assigned duties as per ISO 9001 procedures.
• Exposure in the same industry.
• Knowledge of Maintenance functions.
• Communication and team work
Diploma / ITI (Mechanical/Electrical).