Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich
- Place two Al Masa Smoked Turkey Breast slice between slightly buttered pieces of bread or burger bun.
- Place low fat cheese, slice of vegetables like tomato, lettuce and onion.
- Add freshly crushed black pepper, salt as per your taste and sauce of your choice.
- Serve the sandwich slightly grilled or at room temperature to be consumed immediately.
Chilled Products: Always keep refrigerated at 1 to 4 degree Celsius.
Turkey Wrap – Mexican Style
Sandwich wrap in tortilla. Smoked Turkey Breast and Turkey Ham with lettuce, onion and peppers flavored with mayonnaise.
- 12-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 ounces (2 or 3 slices) Al Masa Smoked Turkey Breast
- 2 ounces (2 or 3 slices) Al Masa Turkey Thigh (Ham)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 slices red onion
- 2 slices green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, optional
- Spread Mayonnaise over the center of the tortilla, leaving 2 inches on each side. Arrange smoked turkey breast slices and turkey ham slices over the mayonnaise.
- Top with the shredded lettuce, onion and pepper rings.
- Fold the side edges over the turkey mixture. Fold the bottom portion of the tortilla towards the center and roll tightly. Cut diagonally in half to serve.